Link’s Lit List 10.21.14
- “Desire is transformative, and transgressive: whether it’s an unpeeled onion or a noble lover, to want something, especially for women, can never be entirely benign.” A short article on hunger in fairy tales.
- “…if there’s a single novel that can claim paternity for the last 20 years of American fiction, it’s probably One Hundred Years of Solitude.“
- Eloise at 46 (and still at the Plaza).
- The entirety of Harry Potter in a single illustration by the inspiring artist Lucy Knisley.
- Jenn Northington decodes the mysteries and references of Lumberjanes (our new favorite comic).
- Care to win a thousand dollars, free admission to a Gotham Writer’s Workshop, and a chance for Karen Russell to read your work?
- We think net neutrality is super important, and so should you.