Submitting Period for Issue Five Begins August 15
Submit via Submittable
We accept all kinds of art: photography, drawings, illustrations, collages, paintings, doodles, GIFs, really anything interesting and two-dimensional.
We will review up to ten pieces of art from any one contributor and accept up to five. Each piece needs to be submitted separately; we consider your work by piece, not as a whole. However, if you would like your work considered as a whole, please make a note of it in your cover letter (along with a short bio).
- Make sure the attachments you send us are print ready (no cropping or editing necessary on our part)
- Acceptable File Formats: .jpg, .png, .gif
- In the cover letter, you can greet us, flatter us, promise us cake, but be sure to include a short bio
- Make it no more than 100 words
- We don’t really care where your work has been printed before [but you can put this in your email because we do like to look at pretty pictures] or where you went to school
- We care about what you do outside of being an artist, your likes, dislikes, secret dreams, what you ate for breakfast
- Check out our bios for a better idea of what we want